East Midlands Airport
- 4.3m passengers per annum
- Low cost & leisure base serving the wider Midlands region
- UK’s largest cargo freight airport after Heathrow
- Located next to key road interchanges - four hours from virtually all UK commerce.
- Operating hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Single intercontinental runway (09/27) – runway CATIII-equipped27 dedicated passenger aircraft stands
- No runway slot constraints
- RFFS – Category 8. Category 9 by arrangement1 main passenger terminal and apron
Our Transport Access
- Excellent connections to the UK's main motorway networks (M1 and M42) allowing convenient access to 90% of the country within 4 hours drive time.
- Within two hours drive time of London and Manchester
- Frequently served by bus links connecting the airport to surrounding town and city regions and East Midlands Parkway (railway station) is situated nearby (4miles) with discounted taxi-transfer to and from the airport.