- 0.7m passengers per annum.
- Investment completed in new terminal, increasing passenger capacity to 3m.
- Full length runway.
- Inter-continental runway: 2, 271m - runway CATIII - equipped.
- Flexible operating hours to cater for demand.
- Bournemouth Airport’s night flights with 24/7 capabilities (prior arrangement is required for night flying).
- 10 passenger aircraft stands up to B767-300 size.
- No slot constraints, thereby avoiding EEC Regulation 7903/2004 and improving the incidence of on-time departures.
- Modern, user friendly facilities with a new departure and arrivals buildings.
Our Transport Access
- Well-connected with excellent road links and can be accessed from the M25 within as little as 75 minutes.
- Bournemouth Airport is served by a bus link (Bournemouth Airport Shuttle), connecting the airport to the town centre once an hour, seven days a week Serviced by several local taxi firms and the airport operates a designated taxi provider.