All our Airports have extensive public transport links that your staff can use to get to work as well as pedestrian routes and cycle facilities.
- Frequent rail, coach and bus services to our central Station which is only a few minutes walk from the terminals. There are services that run through the night and also to the west side maintenance area and the World Freight Terminal.
- Staff living locally can walk to work or use the network of cycle routes, cycle storage and showers and can join our Bike User Group too.
- Transport options will increase in 2016 when Metrolink services to Wythenshawe, Manchester and beyond will commence.
- Find timetables, route maps and more information on the Manchester Airport To/From the Airport pages.
East Midlands Airport
- Quick and convenient bus and coach services from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Long Eaton and Coalville up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All staff on site can take advantage of fantastic regular user fares with 'Get on Together' and save up to £350 a year on their commuting costs.
- All staff on site can join our car share club to find other people going your way.
- Cyclists can make use of designated cycle ways and cycle parks. Find more information on our cycle pages.
- Find timetables, route maps and more information on the East Midlands Airport To/From the Airport pages.
- Regular bus services to the airport for staff living locally including services to Aviation Park West business park.
- Fast frequent Airport Shuttle bus service from Bournemouth Town centre and rail station.
- Find timetables, route maps and more information on the Bournemouth Airport To/From the Airport pages.