Airport Supplies Security Training
Who this course suitable for
- This is a mandatory course designed for any person employed to carry out, or supervising/managing staff carrying out activities listed below:
- Implementing screening of airport supplies
- Implementing security controls for airport supplies.
This course is to ensure that all trained staff understand their role and responsibilities in relation to the security of airport supplies.
To provide persons who screen airport supplies with knowledge and skills needed to deliver the effective screening of airport supplies.
To provide persons working with known suppliers who have access to airport supplies the knowledge and skills needed to provide effective security in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Our security training follows the Department for Transport’s National Aviation Security Training Programme guidelines and incorporates: -
- Access control
- Visual check training
- Hand search
- X-Ray screening
- Explosive Trace Detection
- Vehicle search
- Airport Supplies Security
- Maintaining effective security
Method of Delivery
Trainer led – Mixed training covering both theoretical and practical elements
1 day (OPERATIVES)
2 day (SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS)
Operational Training Manager
Tel: +44 (0)161 489 5710
Mobile: +44 (0) 7958 876 641