Airfield Planning Officer
T: +44 (0)161 489 5086
F: +44 (0)161 489 3306
Background: With Manchester Airport since 2002- previously working in Airfield Operations Facilities and Contracts, managing Westside and Cargo Areas until moving to Airfield Planning in May 2006.
- Design and reconfiguration of apron layout, ensuring stands operate safely and efficiently, whilst meeting current and future aircraft capacity requirements.
- Principal contact for Aerodrome Safeguarding consultations, including issue of Crane/Tall equipment Permits.
- Production of Airfield maps and charts.
- Administration of UK IAIP for Manchester.
- Airfield Planning coordination for projects and facilities development located within apron areas.