- 20m passengers per annum
- UK’s 3rd largest airport
- Extensive network with 70+ airlines & 200+ destinations
- 2 parallel independent runways
- Excellent catchment area covering all of the North and Midlands (within a two hour drive)
- Potential to grow to 55 million passengers per annum.
- £25 million investment on the airfield including more than £20 million upgrading the airfield for the A380
- We are now a ‘Category 10’ airport, allowing the airport to not only accept the A380 but other ‘Code F’ aircraft
- First regional airport and one of only 17 global airports to be certified for the A380
- A dual runway and up to 125 stands favour slot availability
- Slot coordinated through our relationship with ACL
- All three terminals enjoy easy connections to our on-site transport hub, The Station
- Aerodrome 24h operation.
Our Transport Access
- 25% of the UK's motorways run through the city
- Onsite bus and rail stations serving over 100 towns and cities
- Regular rail links to Manchester city centre.