- 19 million passengers annually
- UK's largest regional airport with over 200 destinations across UK, North America, Middle East and Europe from over 60 airlines
- 24 million people within two hours' drive time.
- A third of the UK's total population lives within catchment area.
- 26 UK and Irish airports serve MAN with an average of 2.2m passengers a year
- £25 million investment on the airfield including more than £20 million upgrading the airfield for the A380
- We are now a ‘Category 10’ airport, allowing the airport to not only accept the A380 but other ‘Code F’ aircraft
- First regional airport and one of only 17 global airports to be certified for the A380
- A dual runway and up to 125 stands favour slot availability
- Slot coordinated through our relationship with ACL
- All three terminals enjoy easy connections to our on-site transport hub, The Station
- Aerodrome 24h operation
- 25% of the UK's motorways run through the city
- Regular rail links to Manchester city centre and more than 100 national and regional destinations